A Brush Pile Draught Seal, Perfect for your Doors and Windows
These woven brush pile seals are made with industrial grade aggressive acrylic adhesive.
At last, a breakthrough in technical sealing; a British made product that works! This brush pile draught excluder serves a variety of purposes, whether you're interested in wipe sealing or compression sealing. Suitable for any doors or windows, from timber sliding sash windows to applying an extra seal on failed PVCU windows, this versatile draught seal is our most popular product.
With the ability to seal gaps ranging from 2.5 mm to 25 mm, thehairyworm is a top notch draught stopper which also helps with noise reduction and keeping dirt out. Because this draught seals knits side by side, thehairyworm can be fitted in a variety of sizes to fill up a gap of any size.
Thehairyworm is also available as a plain product for replacing existing failed sections in aluminium windows and doors.
- Made from polypropylene fibres, a woven and extruded product
- Extruded adhesive for a top notch sticking ability
- Suitable for timber sliding sash windows and PVCU windows
- Can be used on the sides and top of a garage door
- Can be used in boats (fresh water and marine)
- Can be fitted in old cars, caravan, camper vans
- Can be fitted in fishing boxes and wardrobes
- Can be used in shower doors and sauna cabinets
- Can be used in cold smoke sealing to enhance existing fire seals
- Can be used in green houses
- Blocks light (black) for light blinds and doors in photography
- There are over 400 000 tiny silicone coated micro fibres bonded to the base
- Long life expectancy for our brush pile draught excluder
- Full cleaning & fitting instructions provided
- Neutral grey or black
- Many sizes in stock from 4.00 mm to 20.00 mm
Brush Pile Draught Excluder Specifications
- 10 sizes available in grey or black
- Sizes in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20mm
- All 2 or 3 sizes of coil in 2, 5 or 10 metres.
Contact us for availability and pricing if you need the best quality of draught seal that the UK can provide!