The Ideal Draught Excluder for Doors
Have you been searching for draught excluders for external doors? Our durable brush strips are guaranteed to fit the bill for any flat door! Whether you're in a domestic, industrial or shop front environment, these brush strips are the perfect draught excluders for your doors.
- Architectural grade mill finish carrier
- Supplied undrilled
- 16 mm overall height of h carrier
- Aluminium Carrier length possible 50 3000 mm
- 4 mm series brush internal backing strip width
- Full fill nylon 6 brush specification
- Standard product is filled with nylon 6** filaments
- Trim lengths: 10, 15, 22, 3 , 50 mm (others to order moq applies)
- Full cutting and fitting instructions supplied
- Stops vermins and insects
- Nylon 6**
**Nylon 6 has a large temperature range from -40 to plus 145 degrees centigrade; this stops it from over-heating on steel doors. Some competitors have moved to polypropylene, their brush however is affected at 70 degree c. When polypropylene softens, it does not go back to a straight state, creating curved fibres away from the door and produces a gap.
- Trim sizes: 10. 15. 22. 35. 50 mm
- Cut lengths: 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400 mm
- Reccomended for along the bottom of most domestic/shop front doors with a flat door
Industrial Brush Strips
A full range of industrial brush strips from 25 -150 mm is available with larger sizes available to order.
Please contact us for pricing or to discuss our top quality brush strips!