Need a tough weather seal? Our Garage Door Draught Excluder is Perfect for the Job!
Rubber Angled Garage Door Seals
- Made in silicone
- Suitable for more refined gaps
- Used on up and over doors, half up the inside of the frame up to the pivot point, above that half on the door to form a total compression seal up the sides
- Can also be fitted along the bottom of a garage door outside
- Both applications need a baton of wood, steel or aluminium over the profile to assist installation
- Sold by the metre
Aeroguard Garage Door Seals
- L shaped architectural grade aluminium carrier with T slot
- Undrilled mill finish
- Supplied with 15mm Angled EPDM Blade
- Exterior grade
- Seals up to 10mm gap
- A total water and air tight seal
- Stops insects
- Full fitting instructions
Important Note: Our Garage Door Draught Excluders are only to be fitted on the outside of the garage up and over doors.
As an up and over door lifts out at the front, the rear of the door goes down. A blade would cause the door to not open with the blade causing friction on the concrete or garage floor. When fitted at the front, the door opening person is lifting the seal straight off the ground.
- Supplied in 0.90, 1.00, 1.05, 1.10, 1.20, 1.30, 1.40 metre lengths
- Available to trade in 2100, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500, 3000mm