Rubber and Plastics Specialists
The UK's top supplier of rubber and plastic sealing products for draught proofing and more!
The Hairy Worm is the manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of high quality sealing products and engineering components. Set up by rubber and plastics expert, George Culley, the company is well-equipped to solve a variety of draught-proofing and other sealing problems. George has over 38 years of experience in selling his draught excluders and extrusions in a variety of materials including rubber, aluminium and plastic. Our core value as a company is to take plain concepts using first class components and turn them into high-quality, long-lasting sealing products.
Looking for a draught excluder or rubber extrusion?
Our products include but are not limited to:
- Industrial Seals
- Silicone Extrusions
- Weather Stripping
- Brush Seals
- Brush Strip
- Door Seals
- Rubber Extrusions
- Plastic Extrusions
- EPDM Extrusions
- Rubber Mouldings
- Silicone Tubing
- Rubber Moulds
- Sponge Extrusions
- Polypropylene Pile Seals
- Silicone Extruded Tubes
In addition to the above, The Hairy Worm are also able to source some of the most difficult to locate engineering components including a full range of O-rings, washers and spacers in any material UK wide. Many extrusion dies are available with realistic lead times. Please contact us for more information or a quotation.
We are able to offer comprehensive advice on any draught proofing problems you may be experiencing. Our range of draught excluders is capable of thoroughly sealing any style of window or door, regardless of its size! We have designed and manufactured our draught excluders over many years of working in the industry and encourage you to investigate our product listing more closely.
Why Choose The Hairy Worm for your sealing needs?
- We are the leading UK specialists in draught proofing
- We have access to many standard shape sections to ensure that we can provide a bespoke draught stopper or rubber extrusion which perfectly suits your requirements
- We strive to deliver all of our products to you promptly (within a few business days)
- We welcome any drawings to offer a competitive quotation which encompasses production through to your finished extruded parts
- We also welcome moulding enquiries in rubber or plastic. For some straight-forward, impartial advice, please don't hesitate to contact our knowledgeable team.
We hope you have found this page useful. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.